This church, dedicated to Saint Vincent, was founded in 1667 and was originally belonged to the Third Order of Saint Francis. In the 1755 earthquake this church got badly damaged, as well as the main parish church. It was decided then to rebuilt this one and instal the parish seat here. In the 20th century it underwent further reconstruction works. Inside one can see Council Chapel, with a painted ceiling, where a collection of sacred art and some 19th century tile panels are housed.