Erected in 1517, this chapel used to be visited by the fishermen of Alfama, whose Brotherhood was based there. The Marian invocation was due to the miraculous properties of the waters of a well where a sculpture of Our Lady had been found, and which still remains there today. The church suffered major damages with the 1755 earthquake. From the original temple, it maintains the Manueline portico, with a coat of arms showing the white dove of the Holy Spirit, as well as the 17th Century tiles in the sacristy. Attention should also be given to the image of the Patroness, in polychrome wood, and to the tile covering of the church and of the cabinet.