Located in outskirts of the town, it is a small temple with a Baroque Portal and a Franciscan emblem. It has one nave and a dome covering its chancel. Its tiles are from the first half of the 17th century. On the side walls, we find chequered blue and white tiles, as well as blue and yellow tiles.
The tiles that cover the triumphal arch and cover the chancel and are of a polychromatic pattern. The retable, painted by Belchoir de Matos (c. 1600) represents St. John in Patmos and other saints related to the Franciscan Order.