The chapel of the Monastery of Our Lady of the Incarnation was built in 1630 for the Comendadeiras of the Order of Saint Benedict of Aviz, with renovation works after the fire of 1734 and the 1755 earthquake. The outside portico exhibits the coat of arms of Infanta Maria, who was responsible for the construction of the Monastery. In the interior, the highlights include the tile panels from the first half of the 18th Century, topped with paintings in gilded wood carved frames that decorate the walls of the nave; the chancel entirely covered with inlaid marbles, paintings, gilded wood carved and the silver banquette, tabernacle and polygonal throne. At the bottom of the nave is the lower choir, with its magnificent rosewood choir stalls. This temple hosts the seat of the Sisterhood of the Servants of the Blessed Sacrament since 1643.